WELCOME TO SPROCKETT'S DOGGY DAY CAMP
Purina® Walk for Dog Guides
September 21, 2014
Interested in Donating to this cause?
Teri Gudmundson will be walking and and is seeking Donations for this event.
Our mission at Sprockett's Doggy Day Camp (SDDC) is to provide a safe and loving environment for your dog while you are at work or play.
Your best friend will be able to interact with other people and other dogs, building positive social behavior and confidence. They will enjoy hours of playtime, exercise and stimulation.
Daycare helps curb destructive habits and alleviate separation anxiety, creating a more relaxed, polite and healthy dog. At the end of the day, when you are tired and ready to relax, your best friend will be ready to join you!
- Energy outlet
- Builds Social confidence
- Alleviates separation anxiety
- Helps eliminate destructive home behavior
- Constant attention and love
- Mental stimulation
- Better manners
- Well balanced dog
- New doggy friends and much more
- Guilt free alternative to leaving your dog home alone for long hours or in a crate
- Less wear and tear on your home and your possessions
- Peace of mind knowing your best friend is having a great time
- A tired happy dog at the end of the day
- A fun and stimulating environment to leave your dog while you are at work or out on the town for the day
- Great place for your best friend when you are renovating, moving or selling your home.
A great initiative!
Focused on education and awareness, the goal of
is to help control the dog population in Manitoba by providing tools and resources necessary to practice proper pet guardianship
Check our daily pictures/videos on
To find out what events are being held at Sprockett's, check out our Events page for the upcoming events.
Sprockett's is doing full grooms for dogs.
This includes breed specific cuts.
Book now to get your spot.
Call 204-233-7332 or email us via our CONTACT form to book your appointment!
Monday - Friday
6:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
DAYCARE HOLIDAY HOURS
Tues. Nov. 11th – CLOSED
Wed. Dec. 24th – 6:45am to 3pm
Thurs. Dec. 25th – CLOSED
Fri. Dec. 26th – CLOSED
Wed. Dec. 31st – 6:45am to 3pm
Thurs. Jan. 1st, 2015 – CLOSED
Fri. Jan. 2nd, 2015 - CLOSED
OVERNIGHT AND EXTENDED STAYS
Weekdays and Weekends
Available 365 days of the year
PH: 204-233-SDDC (7332)
Unit 7-975 Thomas Avenue